Digital Project Delivery / Client Manager
We’re an award-winning software and e-commerce development business based in Otford, Sevenoaks, Kent - just 30 minutes south of London. For the past 22 years, we’ve been working alongside global and not-so global businesses to build innovative & creative software and web solutions for various sectors & verticals. These include The NHS, Sennheiser and even Coldplay.
But enough about us... let’s talk about you.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and confident person to join our fast-growing team. You will obviously love the fast-paced organised chaos that is agency life - so agency experience would be necessary. You’ll most likely have a flair for making friends, communicating (listening & sharing) amazing ideas and amateur dramatics (maybe) would be handy, as you will be dealing on a daily basis with both clients and the in-house teams of developers.
- Managing the day-to-day tasks including project prioritisation, resource planning, scheduling, problem-solving, copywriting, proof-reading and version control
- Communicating with clients and internal teams receiving new project briefs and progressing existing projects to completion ensuring deadlines are met, according to the client brief and budgets
- Building positive working relationships with both customers & suppliers
- Managing the administration of projects including opening, updating and closing projects, general reporting (forecasts & work-in-progress/pipeline documents) and maintaining company policies and processes
- Maintaining regular communication with all stakeholders via a mix of face-to-face meetings, emails, telephone calls or online calls
- Reporting directly to the CEO and management team
The role is a hybrid one - we'll be asking you to work primarily from home with the occasional team and customer meetings either in our studio, at their premises or in London.
Skills we’d love to see
- Enviable communication skills - both written & spoken
- Have the ability to manage the team and deliver projects on time and within budget - even better beating it
- Have a track record in effortlessly manage projects over £50,000 in value, for domestic and international clients, together with having an uncanny talent for knowing the project status at any given time
- Manage our / your projects the way you find most efficient - agile / waterfall .. after all you’re the project manager
- Scope is your bible. Risks & change requests are handled with minimal impact to the business you have
- Super-human timekeeping talents (scheduling diaries/projects/deadlines)
- A ridiculous level of attention to detail (it’s the small things)
- See challenges rather than problems
- The ability to work autonomously & in a close-knit team
- Proud of being a geek - not just understanding digital - but living it
- A great sense of humour
What you get in return...
- It’s a either a hybrid or fully remote role
- Building cool stuff with some of the cleverest guys around
- Use of a swanky London club for meetings / hot desking.
- Continuing professional development
- Attend development related conferences and training courses
- Decent coffee (We don’t do instant here)
- Regular staff social outings
- An early escape every Friday, finishing at 4 pm
- Shiny Apple equipment to use
- BBQ’s - enough said...
What next you ask?
Pretty simple really... get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org - Recruiters: sorry but we’ve got this …
We’re looking for true innovators so stand out and don't be ‘ordinary’.
- All relevant experience, detailing how you meet the requirements of our team
- A link to your LinkedIn profile, any portfolio or blog if available
- Details of your salary expectations
- Your current notice period (if applicable). We promise not to contact your existing employer without talking to you first
We will do our best to reply to every email we receive. However, please be patient we can often receive hundreds of applications. It takes time and a lot of coffee to review them all.
At ecce. we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.